Middle Peak is a 7,457 ft / 2,273 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 307th highest mountain in Washington and the 11912th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Cope, Mount Lindeman, Macdonald Peak, Mount Rexford, Nesakwatch Spires, and Copper Mountain. See the Middle Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Middle Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Middle Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Middle Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Cope 6,075 ft / 1,852 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Lindeman 7,578 ft / 2,310 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Macdonald Peak 7,372 ft / 2,247 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Rexford 7,641 ft / 2,329 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- South Nesakwatch Spire 7,277 ft / 2,218 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Copper Mountain 7,146 ft / 2,178 m 4 mi / 6 km away