Middle Mountain is a 9,137 ft / 2,785 m mountain peak near Silt, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2682nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 6135th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 10174 ft / 3101 m, Burro Mountain, Banner Ridge, Clark Ridge, Burnt Ridge, and Little Hill. See the Middle Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Middle Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Middle Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Middle Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Middle Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Red Mountain 13,418 ft / 4,090 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Garfield Peak 13,756 ft / 4,193 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Grizzly Peak 13,995 ft / 4,266 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ouray Peak 12,907 ft / 3,934 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Larson Peak 12,844 ft / 3,915 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Jenkins Mountain 13,389 ft / 4,081 m 4 mi / 6 km away