Middle Mountain is a 12,336 ft / 3,760 m mountain peak near Avon, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1020th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1496th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 13768, Holy Cross Ridge , Mount of the Holy Cross, Whitney Peak, Mount Jackson, and Eagle Peak. See the Middle Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Middle Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Middle Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Middle Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Middle Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Red Mountain 13,418 ft / 4,090 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Garfield Peak 13,780 ft / 4,200 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Grizzly Peak 13,995 ft / 4,266 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ouray Peak 12,907 ft / 3,934 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Larson Peak 12,844 ft / 3,915 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Jenkins Mountain 13,389 ft / 4,081 m 4 mi / 6 km away