Michael Peak is a 8,058 ft / 2,456 m mountain peak near Golden, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1047th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 1833rd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are The Vice President, The President, Wapta Mountain, The Secretary-Treasurer, Mount Marpole, and Emerald Peak. See the Michael Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Michael Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Michael Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Michael Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Michael Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Vice President 10,095 ft / 3,077 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- The President 10,246 ft / 3,123 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Wapta Mountain 9,114 ft / 2,778 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- The Secretary-Treasurer 8,074 ft / 2,461 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Marpole 8,711 ft / 2,655 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Emerald Peak 8,415 ft / 2,565 m 3 mi / 5 km away