Merrick is a 2,766 ft / 843 m mountain peak in the Awful Hand Range in the United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1000th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Kirriereoch Hill, Kirriereoch Hill (boundary), Benyellary, Mullwharchar, Dungeon Hill, and Tarfessock South Top. Merrick belongs to the Scottish Corbetts, and the Scottish Donalds peak lists. See the Merrick map, 3D fly around, and the Merrick photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Merrick SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Merrick
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kirriereoch Hill 2,579 ft / 786 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kirriereoch Hill (boundary) 2,566 ft / 782 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Benyellary 2,359 ft / 719 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mullwharchar 2,270 ft / 692 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dungeon Hill 2,034 ft / 620 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Tarfessock South Top 2,034 ft / 620 m 2 mi / 3 km away