Merden Peak is a 7,106 ft / 2,166 m mountain peak near Whitehall, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1421st highest mountain in Montana and the 12446th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Antone Peak, Antelope Peak, Lone Butte, Sawtooth Mountain, Mount Carey, and Stonehouse Mountain. See the Merden Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Merden Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Merden Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Merden Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Merden Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Antone Peak 10,213 ft / 3,113 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Antelope Peak 8,274 ft / 2,522 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Lone Butte 7,244 ft / 2,208 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Sawtooth Mountain 10,090 ft / 3,075 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Carey 9,544 ft / 2,909 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Stonehouse Mountain 10,056 ft / 3,065 m 11 mi / 17 km away