100% White pass
McNeeley Peak is a 6,719 ft / 2,048 m mountain peak near Riverbend, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 576th highest mountain in Washington and the 15895th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Fremont, Antler Peak, First Burroughs Mountain, Dege Peak, Marcus Peak, and The Palisades. See the McNeeley Peak map, 3D fly around, and the McNeeley Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
McNeeley Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 29, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Fremont 7,317 ft / 2,230 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Antler Peak 7,017 ft / 2,139 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- First Burroughs Mountain 7,164 ft / 2,184 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dege Peak 7,006 ft / 2,135 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Marcus Peak 6,962 ft / 2,122 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Palisades 7,044 ft / 2,147 m 2 mi / 4 km away