100% White pass
McNeeley Peak is a 6,719 ft / 2,048 m mountain peak near Riverbend, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 548th highest mountain in Washington and the 15528th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Fremont, Antler Peak, Dege Peak, Marcus Peak, The Palisades, and Skyscraper Mountain. See the McNeeley Peak map, 3D fly around, and the McNeeley Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
McNeeley Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 28, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Fremont 7,155 ft / 2,181 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Antler Peak 7,001 ft / 2,134 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dege Peak 6,982 ft / 2,128 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Marcus Peak 6,962 ft / 2,122 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Skyscraper Mountain 6,991 ft / 2,131 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Burroughs Mountain 7,392 ft / 2,253 m 3 mi / 4 km away