McClellan Mountain is a 13,593 ft / 4,143 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 221st highest mountain in Colorado and the 310th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Edwards, Kelso Mountain, Ganley Mountain, Grays Peak, Torreys Peak, and Argentine Peak. See the McClellan Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the McClellan Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
McClellan Mountain SUMMIT LOG
4 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 13, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed McClellan Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Edwards 13,856 ft / 4,223 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kelso Mountain 13,170 ft / 4,014 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ganley Mountain 12,908 ft / 3,934 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Grays Peak 14,278 ft / 4,352 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Torreys Peak 14,275 ft / 4,351 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Argentine Peak 13,744 ft / 4,189 m 2 mi / 3 km away