100% Captain Jacks Trail
Mays Peak is a 8,284 ft / 2,525 m mountain peak near Manitou Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3197th highest mountain in Colorado and the 8584th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Buckhorn, Mount Muscoco, Mount Cutler, Point 7750 ft / 2362 m, Tenney Crags, and Point 8130 ft / 2478 m. See the Mays Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Mays Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mays Peak SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 26, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Captain Jacks Trail.
Others who’ve claimed Mays Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Buckhorn 8,360 ft / 2,548 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Muscoco 8,020 ft / 2,444 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Cutler 7,218 ft / 2,200 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 8130 ft / 2478 m 8,130 ft / 2,478 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kineo Mountain 9,455 ft / 2,882 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Arthur 10,804 ft / 3,293 m 3 mi / 4 km away