Massif de Vignemale
Massif de Vignemale is a 10,820 ft / 3,298 m mountain peak near Cauterets, Midi-Pyrénées, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Midi-Pyrénées , 8th highest mountain in Spain and the 98th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Macizo de Vignemale, Pico de Vila, Pic d' Estibaoute, Pic de Lourdes, Sierra de Sandaruelo, and Sierra de Sandaruelo. See the Massif de Vignemale map, 3D fly around, and the Massif de Vignemale photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Massif de Vignemale SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 26, 2005. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Massif de Vignemale
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Macizo de Vignemale 9,250 ft / 2,820 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico de Vila 8,310 ft / 2,533 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pic d' Estibaoute 7,118 ft / 2,170 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pic de Lourdes 7,785 ft / 2,373 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sierra de Sandaruelo 7,588 ft / 2,313 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sierra de Sandaruelo 6,753 ft / 2,058 m 4 mi / 6 km away