Mashraa ez Zagha
Mashraa ez Zagha is a 9,351 ft / 2,850 m mountain peak near Bcharré, Liban-Nord, Lebanon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Liban-Nord and the 14th highest mountain in Lebanon. The nearest peaks are Mashraa el Barbris, Qornet es Siyyad, Harf Ain el Baida, Tallet el Aachra, Qornet el Aachra, and Mashraa el Mzar. See the Mashraa ez Zagha map, 3D fly around, and the Mashraa ez Zagha photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mashraa ez Zagha SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mashraa ez Zagha summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mashraa ez Zagha pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mashraa el Barbris 9,222 ft / 2,811 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Qornet es Siyyad 9,065 ft / 2,763 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Harf Ain el Baida 9,314 ft / 2,839 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Tallet el Aachra 9,425 ft / 2,873 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Qornet el Aachra 9,431 ft / 2,875 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mashraa el Mzar 9,050 ft / 2,759 m 1 mi / 2 km away