Masa Knob is a 5,427 ft / 1,654 m mountain peak near Franklin, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 140th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 22606th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Charlies Bunion, Mount Kephart, Horseshoe Mountain, Porters Mountain, The Sawteeth, and Mount Ambler. See the Masa Knob map, 3D fly around, and the Masa Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Masa Knob SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Masa Knob summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Masa Knob pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Charlies Bunion 5,472 ft / 1,668 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Kephart 6,217 ft / 1,895 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Horseshoe Mountain 5,279 ft / 1,609 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Porters Mountain 5,131 ft / 1,564 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- The Sawteeth 5,449 ft / 1,661 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Ambler 6,119 ft / 1,865 m 1 mi / 2 km away