100% From Old Fall River Road pulloff
Marmot Point is a 11,915 ft / 3,632 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1508th highest mountain in Colorado and the 2241st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Fall River Pass Mountain, Trail Ridge, Mount Chapin, Toll Memorial, Nutcracker Peak, and Mount Chiquita. See the Marmot Point map, 3D fly around, and the Marmot Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Marmot Point SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 11, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Marmot Point
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Fall River Pass Mountain 12,010 ft / 3,661 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Trail Ridge 12,355 ft / 3,766 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Chapin 12,460 ft / 3,798 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Toll Memorial 12,315 ft / 3,754 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Chiquita 13,051 ft / 3,978 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Sundance Mountain 12,471 ft / 3,801 m 3 mi / 4 km away