Mardi Himal is a 18,330 ft / 5,587 m mountain peak near Pokhara, Nepal (general), Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 86th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Machapuchare, Canharba Chuli, Hiunchuli, Tharpu Chuli, Annapurna South, and Singu Chuli. Mardi Himal belongs to the Nepal Trekking Peaks peak list. See the Mardi Himal map, 3D fly around, and the Mardi Himal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mardi Himal SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mardi Himal summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mardi Himal pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Machapuchare 22,943 ft / 6,993 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Canharba Chuli 20,105 ft / 6,128 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Hiunchuli 21,132 ft / 6,441 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Tharpu Chuli 18,579 ft / 5,663 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Annapurna South 23,684 ft / 7,219 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Singu Chuli 21,328 ft / 6,501 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Truman
- Mount Lafayette
- Little Pyramid Peak
- Little Haystack Mountain
- Mount Lincoln
- Klein Matterhorn
- Testa Grigia