Marau Peak is a 2,240 ft / 683 m mountain peak in Solomon Islands. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 73rd highest mountain in Solomon Islands. The nearest peaks are Mount Valivalisi, Mount Na Vatu, Mount Nasuha, Mount Kuvekuve, Mount Pinau, and Mount Manuchuma. See the Marau Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Marau Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Marau Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Marau Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Marau Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Valivalisi 3,034 ft / 925 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Na Vatu 2,887 ft / 880 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Nasuha 5,298 ft / 1,615 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Mount Kuvekuve 4,904 ft / 1,495 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mount Pinau 5,626 ft / 1,715 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Mount Manuchuma 3,726 ft / 1,136 m 15 mi / 24 km away