100% North Face Trail
Marapara Peak is a 5,521 ft / 1,683 m mountain peak in the Mount Mandalagan Range in Western Visayas, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Western Visayas and the 181st highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Marapara Daku Peak, Mount Mandalagan, Calaptan Peak, Sicaba diotay Peak, Gawahon Peak, and Mount Silay. See the Marapara Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Marapara Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Marapara Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 19, 1998. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is North Face Trail.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Marapara Daku Peak 6,145 ft / 1,873 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Mandalagan 6,181 ft / 1,884 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Calaptan Peak 4,422 ft / 1,348 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Sicaba diotay Peak 4,908 ft / 1,496 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Gawahon Peak 4,297 ft / 1,310 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Silay 5,036 ft / 1,535 m 8 mi / 14 km away