Maragle Hill is a 2,005 ft / 611 m mountain peak in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 348th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 1050th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Bogandyera Mountain, Mount Hay, Granite Mountain, Mount Jagumba, Manjar, and Round Mount. See the Maragle Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Maragle Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Maragle Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Maragle Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Maragle Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bogandyera Mountain 3,326 ft / 1,014 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Hay 2,408 ft / 734 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Granite Mountain 3,810 ft / 1,162 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mount Jagumba 3,711 ft / 1,131 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Manjar 4,734 ft / 1,443 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Round Mount 5,203 ft / 1,586 m 19 mi / 31 km away