Maotou Shan is a 9,383 ft / 2,860 m mountain peak near Jinping, Yunnan, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Yunnan and the 197th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Ailao Shan, Daxueguo Shan, Daxue Shan, Daxue Shan, Laojian Shan, and Matou Shan. See the Maotou Shan map, 3D fly around, and the Maotou Shan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Maotou Shan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Maotou Shan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Maotou Shan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Ailao Shan 9,222 ft / 2,811 m 41 mi / 66 km away
- Daxueguo Shan 8,430 ft / 2,570 m 44 mi / 71 km away
- Daxue Shan 10,159 ft / 3,097 m 70 mi / 113 km away
- Daxue Shan 8,719 ft / 2,658 m 75 mi / 120 km away
- Laojian Shan 8,144 ft / 2,482 m 93 mi / 150 km away
- Matou Shan 7,417 ft / 2,261 m 94 mi / 151 km away
- Recent Summits
- Charleston Peak
- Ha Ling Peak
- Magic Mountain
- Mount Lady Macdonald
- Malpais Flattop Mesa