Malik Mountain is a 5,126 ft / 1,562 m mountain peak in Nunavut, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 23rd highest mountain in Nunavut and the 5902nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Nukaq Mountain, Obelisk Peak, Mount Mitima, Baird Peak, Mount Thule, and Unnuaq Mountain. See the Malik Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Malik Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Malik Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Malik Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Malik Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Nukaq Mountain 4,688 ft / 1,429 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Obelisk Peak 5,110 ft / 1,558 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Mitima 5,115 ft / 1,559 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Baird Peak 4,898 ft / 1,493 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Thule 3,358 ft / 1,024 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Unnuaq Mountain 4,374 ft / 1,333 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Waterman Mountain
- Mount Baden-Powell
- Vasquez Rocks
- Echo Mountain
- Mount Disappointment
- Balanced Rock
- Verdugo Mountain