Malapie Hill is a 5,292 ft / 1,613 m mountain peak in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1587th highest mountain in Nevada and the 23379th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Llama Mountain, Volcano Peak, Table Mountain, Muller Mountain, Black Dyke Mountain, and Pilot Peak. See the Malapie Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Malapie Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Malapie Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Malapie Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Malapie Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Llama Mountain 6,736 ft / 2,053 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Volcano Peak 6,568 ft / 2,002 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Table Mountain 7,579 ft / 2,310 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Muller Mountain 8,301 ft / 2,530 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Black Dyke Mountain 7,280 ft / 2,219 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Pilot Peak 9,012 ft / 2,747 m 8 mi / 14 km away