100% Sentiero P (Majelletta)
Majella, Monte Amaro
Majella, Monte Amaro is a 9,163 ft / 2,793 m mountain peak in the Apennine Mountains in Abruzzo, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Abruzzo and the 949th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Pesco Falcone, Cima Pomilio, Monte Sant'angelo, Monte Focalone, Monte Acquaviva (Anticima Ovest), and Monte Acquaviva. See the Majella, Monte Amaro map, 3D fly around, and the Majella, Monte Amaro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Majella, Monte Amaro SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 1, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pesco Falcone 8,681 ft / 2,646 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cima Pomilio 8,713 ft / 2,656 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Sant'angelo 8,756 ft / 2,669 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Focalone 8,779 ft / 2,676 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Acquaviva (Anticima Ovest) 8,946 ft / 2,727 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Acquaviva 8,980 ft / 2,737 m 3 mi / 4 km away