Mahogany Hill is a 6,804 ft / 2,074 m mountain peak near Magna, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1200th highest mountain in Utah and the 14310th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Knee Weakener, Twin Knolls, Point 6995 ft / 2132 m, Nelson Peak, Barneys Peak, and Farnsworth Peak. See the Mahogany Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Mahogany Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mahogany Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mahogany Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mahogany Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Knee Weakener 6,841 ft / 2,085 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Twin Knolls 5,404 ft / 1,647 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point 6995 ft / 2132 m 6,996 ft / 2,132 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Nelson Peak 9,281 ft / 2,829 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Barneys Peak 8,228 ft / 2,508 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Farnsworth Peak 9,055 ft / 2,760 m 4 mi / 7 km away