Mae-hotaka-dake is a 10,138 ft / 3,090 m mountain peak near Hotaka, Nagano, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Hotaka-dake, Oku-Hotaka-dake, Nishi-hotaka-dake, Nishi-hotaka-dake, Yariga-take, and Yariga-take. See the Mae-hotaka-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Mae-hotaka-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mae-hotaka-dake SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Mae-hotaka-dake
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hotaka-dake 8,887 ft / 2,709 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Oku-Hotaka-dake 10,466 ft / 3,190 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nishi-hotaka-dake 9,544 ft / 2,909 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nishi-hotaka-dake 6,810 ft / 2,076 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Yariga-take 9,408 ft / 2,868 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Yariga-take 10,433 ft / 3,180 m 4 mi / 7 km away