Mack Mountain is a 1,056 ft / 322 m mountain peak near Northwood, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1230th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 57302nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sanders Ledge, Blue Job Mountain, Little Blue Job Mountain, Nubble Mountain, Hussey Mountain, and Chesley Mountain. See the Mack Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Mack Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mack Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mack Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mack Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sanders Ledge 1,119 ft / 341 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Blue Job Mountain 1,357 ft / 414 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Little Blue Job Mountain 1,200 ft / 366 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nubble Mountain 991 ft / 302 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hussey Mountain 1,148 ft / 350 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Chesley Mountain 1,020 ft / 311 m 3 mi / 6 km away