Macizo de Vignemale
Macizo de Vignemale is a 9,250 ft / 2,820 m mountain peak near Sallent de Gállego, Aragon, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Aragon and the 50th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Massif de Vignemale, Pico de Vila, Pic de Lourdes, Sierra de Sandaruelo, Sierra de Sandaruelo, and Pic d' Estibaoute. See the Macizo de Vignemale map, 3D fly around, and the Macizo de Vignemale photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Macizo de Vignemale SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Macizo de Vignemale summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Macizo de Vignemale pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Massif de Vignemale 10,820 ft / 3,298 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico de Vila 8,310 ft / 2,533 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pic de Lourdes 7,785 ft / 2,373 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sierra de Sandaruelo 7,588 ft / 2,313 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sierra de Sandaruelo 6,753 ft / 2,058 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pic d' Estibaoute 7,118 ft / 2,170 m 4 mi / 6 km away