Ma-k'a-lu Shan is a 16,271 ft / 4,959 m mountain peak near Khāndbāri, Nepal (general), Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 96th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Chomo Lonzo, Chomo Lonzo Central, Makalu, Makalu II, Ma-k'a-lu-pei Feng, and Lo-tzu-sha Feng. See the Ma-k'a-lu Shan map, 3D fly around, and the Ma-k'a-lu Shan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ma-k'a-lu Shan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ma-k'a-lu Shan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ma-k'a-lu Shan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Chomo Lonzo 25,604 ft / 7,804 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chomo Lonzo Central 24,820 ft / 7,565 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Makalu 27,767 ft / 8,463 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Makalu II 25,190 ft / 7,678 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ma-k'a-lu-pei Feng 19,498 ft / 5,943 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Lo-tzu-sha Feng 24,165 ft / 7,366 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Recent Summits
- Pico de Majalasna
- San Gorgonio Mountain
- Hedgehog Mountain
- Mount Diedrich
- Dobbs Peak
- Jepson Peak
- Mendenhall Peak
- Vulcans Throne