Ma-k'a-lu-pei Feng is a 19,498 ft / 5,943 m mountain peak near Bīrpur, Bihār, India. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 78th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Makalu II, Chomo Lonzo Central, Chomo Lonzo, Makalu, Ma-k'a-lu Shan, and Lo-tzu-sha Feng. See the Ma-k'a-lu-pei Feng map, 3D fly around, and the Ma-k'a-lu-pei Feng photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ma-k'a-lu-pei Feng SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ma-k'a-lu-pei Feng summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ma-k'a-lu-pei Feng pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Makalu II 25,190 ft / 7,678 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Chomo Lonzo Central 24,820 ft / 7,565 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chomo Lonzo 25,604 ft / 7,804 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Makalu 27,767 ft / 8,463 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ma-k'a-lu Shan 16,271 ft / 4,959 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Lo-tzu-sha Feng 24,165 ft / 7,366 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sinkut Mountain
- Mummy Mountain
- Oak Creek Overlook
- Turtlehead Jr
- Fortification Hill
- Cockscomb Peak
- Rainbow Mountain
- McFarland Peak