Lup Jangal is a 17,695 ft / 5,394 m mountain peak near Alīābad, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 59th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 120th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Murkushi Sar, Ghoshanamdas Chish, Sumayar Sar, Daula Shah Yondalam Chish, Tong-i-Tuk, and Spandrinj Sar. See the Lup Jangal map, 3D fly around, and the Lup Jangal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lup Jangal SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lup Jangal summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lup Jangal pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Murkushi Sar 17,853 ft / 5,442 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ghoshanamdas Chish 16,818 ft / 5,126 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Sumayar Sar 16,736 ft / 5,101 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Daula Shah Yondalam Chish 18,583 ft / 5,664 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Tong-i-Tuk 18,291 ft / 5,575 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Spandrinj Sar 15,579 ft / 4,749 m 8 mi / 13 km away