Luobo Ding is a 4,498 ft / 1,371 m mountain peak near Yangxi, Fujian, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 27th highest mountain in Fujian and the 550th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Qian Shan, Tianbao Yan, Jinfeng Shan, Tiandou Shan, Xuefeng Shan, and Huangnian Shan. See the Luobo Ding map, 3D fly around, and the Luobo Ding photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Luobo Ding SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Luobo Ding summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Luobo Ding pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Qian Shan 3,636 ft / 1,108 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Tianbao Yan 4,645 ft / 1,416 m 26 mi / 41 km away
- Jinfeng Shan 3,946 ft / 1,203 m 26 mi / 42 km away
- Tiandou Shan 4,560 ft / 1,390 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Xuefeng Shan 3,742 ft / 1,141 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Huangnian Shan 2,554 ft / 779 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Recent Summits
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Storm King Mountain
- Mount Whiteface
- Mount Cilley
- Jones Peak