Ludwigshohe is a 14,242 ft / 4,341 m mountain peak in the Pennine Alps in Aosta Valley, Italy , Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Aosta Valley , 9th highest mountain in Switzerland and the 11th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Schwarzhorn (Corno Nero), Parrotspitze, Piramide Vincent, Punta Giordani, Punta Gnifetti (Signalkuppe), and Zumsteinspitze. Ludwigshohe belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Ludwigshohe map, 3D fly around, and the Ludwigshohe photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ludwigshohe SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Ludwigshohe
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Schwarzhorn (Corno Nero) 14,180 ft / 4,322 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Parrotspitze 14,541 ft / 4,432 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Piramide Vincent 13,829 ft / 4,215 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Giordani 13,274 ft / 4,046 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Gnifetti (Signalkuppe) 14,941 ft / 4,554 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Zumsteinspitze 14,970 ft / 4,563 m 1 mi / 2 km away