100% South-East ridge
Luahna Peak is a 8,400 ft / 2,560 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 93rd highest mountain in Washington and the 8225th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Clark Mountain, Butterfly Butte, Tenpeak Mountain, Napeequa peak, Mount Berge, and Buck Mountain. Luahna Peak belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Luahna Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Luahna Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Luahna Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 31, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is South-East ridge.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Clark Mountain 8,602 ft / 2,622 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Butterfly Butte 5,942 ft / 1,811 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tenpeak Mountain 8,218 ft / 2,505 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Napeequa peak 8,073 ft / 2,461 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Berge 7,948 ft / 2,423 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Buck Mountain 8,528 ft / 2,599 m 4 mi / 7 km away