Lovers Leap Butte
Lovers Leap Butte is a 4,921 ft / 1,500 m mountain peak near Kimball, Nebraska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Nebraska and the 25558th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Table Top Mountain, Wildcat Mountain, Hogback Mountain, Bighorn Mountain, Lone Pine Butte, and Castle Rock. See the Lovers Leap Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Lovers Leap Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lovers Leap Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lovers Leap Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lovers Leap Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Table Top Mountain 4,806 ft / 1,465 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Wildcat Mountain 4,606 ft / 1,404 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Hogback Mountain 5,069 ft / 1,545 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Bighorn Mountain 4,629 ft / 1,411 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Lone Pine Butte 4,803 ft / 1,464 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Castle Rock 4,462 ft / 1,360 m 14 mi / 23 km away