Loon Mountain South Peak
Loon Mountain South Peak is a 2,812 ft / 857 m mountain peak near Lincoln, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 264th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 39455th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Loon Mountain North Peak, Russell Mountain, Black Mountain, Potash Knob, Hix Mountain, and Big Coolidge Mountain. See the Loon Mountain South Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Loon Mountain South Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loon Mountain South Peak SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 10, 2017. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Loon Mountain South Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Loon Mountain North Peak 3,065 ft / 934 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Russell Mountain 2,408 ft / 734 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Black Mountain 2,930 ft / 893 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Potash Knob 2,667 ft / 813 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Hix Mountain 2,096 ft / 639 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Big Coolidge Mountain 3,268 ft / 996 m 3 mi / 6 km away