Loomis Mountain is a 5,381 ft / 1,640 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1151st highest mountain in Washington and the 22978th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Survey Point, Park Butte, Dock Butte, George Peterson Butte, Railroad Grade, and Seward Peak. See the Loomis Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Loomis Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loomis Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Loomis Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Loomis Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Survey Point 5,023 ft / 1,531 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Park Butte 5,384 ft / 1,641 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Dock Butte 4,961 ft / 1,512 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- George Peterson Butte 4,760 ft / 1,451 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Seward Peak 8,200 ft / 2,499 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Twin Sisters Mountain 5,764 ft / 1,757 m 5 mi / 9 km away