Lookout Mountain is a 1,923 ft / 586 m mountain peak near Westfield, Wisconsin, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Wisconsin and the 44176th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Baldy Hill, Porcupine Mountain, Chase Hill, Irma Hill, Ninemile Hill, and Snow Hill. See the Lookout Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Lookout Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lookout Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lookout Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lookout Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Clifty 5,991 ft / 1,826 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hicks Butte 5,489 ft / 1,673 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Quartz Mountain 6,296 ft / 1,919 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mole Mountain 4,770 ft / 1,454 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Little Peak 3,440 ft / 1,049 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Point 5500 ft / 1676 m 5,500 ft / 1,676 m 6 mi / 10 km away