Lookout Mountain is a 2,362 ft / 720 m mountain peak near Woodfin, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2046th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 41008th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Richmond Hill, Pleasant Knob, Beaucatcher Mountain, Gouch Peak, Reynolds Mountain, and Killian Mountain. See the Lookout Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Lookout Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lookout Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lookout Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lookout Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- White Mountain Wilderness High Point 11,300 ft / 3,444 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sierra Blanca Peak 11,973 ft / 3,649 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Buck Mountain 10,751 ft / 3,277 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- White Horse Hill 10,184 ft / 3,104 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cow Mountain 9,377 ft / 2,858 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Granite Knob 9,534 ft / 2,906 m 5 mi / 9 km away