Longe Cote is a 8,024 ft / 2,446 m mountain peak near Modane, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 331st highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 749th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Pierre Menue, Pointe du Clot, La Belle Plinier, Cime du Grand Vallon, Mont Rond, and Cima Gardiola. See the Longe Cote map, 3D fly around, and the Longe Cote photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Longe Cote SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Longe Cote summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Longe Cote pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pierre Menue 11,503 ft / 3,506 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pointe du Clot 8,434 ft / 2,571 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- La Belle Plinier 10,112 ft / 3,082 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cime du Grand Vallon 8,681 ft / 2,646 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mont Rond 8,797 ft / 2,681 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cima Gardiola 9,073 ft / 2,766 m 4 mi / 6 km away