Long Scraggy Peak
Long Scraggy Peak is a 8,816 ft / 2,687 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2853rd highest mountain in Colorado and the 6910th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 7879 ft / 2401 m, Point 7774 ft / 2369 m, Noddle Head North, Noddle Head South, Nighthawk Hill, and Raleigh Peak. Long Scraggy Peak belongs to the Colorado Front Range 1000 peak list. See the Long Scraggy Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Long Scraggy Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Long Scraggy Peak SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 7, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Long Scraggy Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 7879 ft / 2401 m 7,879 ft / 2,402 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 7774 ft / 2369 m 7,778 ft / 2,371 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Noddle Head North 8,224 ft / 2,507 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Noddle Head South 8,260 ft / 2,518 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nighthawk Hill 7,020 ft / 2,140 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Raleigh Peak 8,187 ft / 2,495 m 3 mi / 5 km away