Long Hill is a 1,745 ft / 532 m mountain peak near Rutland, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 631st highest mountain in Vermont and the 46272nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Long Hill, Cox Mountain, Blueberry Hill, Blue Ridge Mountain North Peak, Mount Nickwaket, and Chaffee Mountain. See the Long Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Long Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Long Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Long Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Long Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Long Hill 1,745 ft / 532 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Cox Mountain 1,453 ft / 443 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Blueberry Hill 1,644 ft / 501 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Blue Ridge Mountain North Peak 3,050 ft / 930 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Nickwaket 2,746 ft / 837 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Chaffee Mountain 2,559 ft / 780 m 4 mi / 7 km away