Long Hill is a 1,542 ft / 470 m mountain peak near Poultney, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 781st highest mountain in Vermont and the 50018th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pine Top, The Pattern, Rock Hill, Cole Hill, Scott Mountain, and Highgo Hill. See the Long Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Long Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Long Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Long Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Long Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Harrison Mountain 959 ft / 292 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Assiniwikam Mountain 1,180 ft / 360 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Windbeam Mountain 1,039 ft / 317 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bear Mountain 899 ft / 274 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Buck Mountain 1,240 ft / 378 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bearfort Mountain 1,480 ft / 451 m 3 mi / 5 km away