Lone Butte is a 7,244 ft / 2,208 m mountain peak near Whitehall, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1336th highest mountain in Montana and the 12133rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Antelope Peak, Patchtop Mountain, Mount Carey, Fossil Peak, Merden Peak, and Stonehouse Mountain. See the Lone Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Lone Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lone Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lone Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lone Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Antelope Peak 8,274 ft / 2,522 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Patchtop Mountain 8,196 ft / 2,498 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Carey 9,544 ft / 2,909 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Fossil Peak 8,937 ft / 2,724 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Merden Peak 7,106 ft / 2,166 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Stonehouse Mountain 10,056 ft / 3,065 m 8 mi / 14 km away