Lone Butte is a 2,572 ft / 784 m mountain peak near Plentywood, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3216th highest mountain in Montana and the 39388th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Blue Hill, Three Buttes, Three Buttes, Antelope Butte, Flag Butte, and Bell Hill. See the Lone Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Lone Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lone Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lone Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lone Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Fish Head Rocks 1,801 ft / 549 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Laurel Mountain 4,409 ft / 1,344 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- El Paso Peaks 4,534 ft / 1,382 m 15 mi / 23 km away
- Point of Rocks 1,739 ft / 530 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Argus Peak 6,562 ft / 2,000 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Dome Mountain 4,967 ft / 1,514 m 17 mi / 28 km away