Lomnicky stit is a 8,635 ft / 2,632 m mountain peak near Vysoké Tatry, Prešovský, Slovakia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Slovakia. The nearest peaks are Pyšný štít (Fecske-torony), Kezmarsky stit, Maly Kezmarsky stit, Huncovsky stit, Baranie rohy, and Cierny stit. See the Lomnicky stit map, 3D fly around, and the Lomnicky stit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lomnicky stit SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 26, 2007. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pyšný štít (Fecske-torony) 8,605 ft / 2,623 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Kezmarsky stit 8,386 ft / 2,556 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Maly Kezmarsky stit 8,245 ft / 2,513 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Huncovsky stit 7,717 ft / 2,352 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Baranie rohy 8,287 ft / 2,526 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cierny stit 7,956 ft / 2,425 m 1 mi / 1 km away