Loma Sonador is a 5,135 ft / 1,565 m mountain peak near Baní, Peravia, Dominican Republic. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Peravia and the 173rd highest mountain in Dominican Republic. The nearest peaks are Loma El Cao, Loma La Malanga, Loma Rodriguez, Loma Cerro Prieto, Firme El Plan, and Loma Palo Bonito. See the Loma Sonador map, 3D fly around, and the Loma Sonador photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loma Sonador SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Loma Sonador summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Loma Sonador pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Loma El Cao 3,404 ft / 1,038 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Loma La Malanga 4,507 ft / 1,374 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Loma Rodriguez 4,203 ft / 1,281 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Loma Cerro Prieto 2,850 ft / 869 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Firme El Plan 2,218 ft / 676 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Loma Palo Bonito 2,112 ft / 644 m 3 mi / 4 km away