Loma Pelada is a 10,456 ft / 3,187 m mountain peak near Güéjar-Sierra, Andalusia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Andalusia and the 14th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Puntal de la Caldera, Pico de Mulhacen, Juego de Bolos, Crestones Río Seco, Puntal de Siete Lagunas, and Peñon del Globo. See the Loma Pelada map, 3D fly around, and the Loma Pelada photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loma Pelada SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Loma Pelada summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Loma Pelada pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Puntal de la Caldera 10,583 ft / 3,226 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico de Mulhacen 11,424 ft / 3,482 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Juego de Bolos 3,018 ft / 920 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Crestones Río Seco 10,492 ft / 3,198 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Puntal de Siete Lagunas 10,666 ft / 3,251 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Peñon del Globo 10,705 ft / 3,263 m 2 mi / 3 km away