Loma La Pelona
Loma La Pelona is a 9,436 ft / 2,876 m mountain peak near Bohechío, San Juan, Dominican Republic. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Dominican Republic. The nearest peaks are Pico Duarte, Pico Duarte, Loma del Pico, Loma La Rucilla, Loma de Evangelita, and Loma de la Mina. See the Loma La Pelona map, 3D fly around, and the Loma La Pelona photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loma La Pelona SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Loma La Pelona
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Duarte 10,164 ft / 3,098 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico Duarte 8,558 ft / 2,609 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Loma del Pico 7,310 ft / 2,228 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Loma La Rucilla 9,453 ft / 2,881 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Loma de Evangelita 7,681 ft / 2,341 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Loma de la Mina 8,033 ft / 2,449 m 3 mi / 4 km away