Loma Higuerote is a 5,033 ft / 1,534 m mountain peak near Matanzas, Peravia, Dominican Republic. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 191st highest mountain in Dominican Republic. The nearest peaks are Loma La Puerca, Firme del Hoyo Nuevo, Loma de La Botija, Loma Quemada, Loma Cazuela, and Loma de Verraco. See the Loma Higuerote map, 3D fly around, and the Loma Higuerote photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loma Higuerote SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Loma Higuerote summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Loma Higuerote pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Loma La Puerca 4,324 ft / 1,318 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Firme del Hoyo Nuevo 4,301 ft / 1,311 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Loma de La Botija 4,421 ft / 1,348 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Loma Quemada 3,544 ft / 1,080 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Loma Cazuela 4,342 ft / 1,324 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Loma de Verraco 2,516 ft / 767 m 2 mi / 4 km away