Loma de Los Montecitos
Loma de Los Montecitos is a 6,878 ft / 2,097 m mountain peak near Bohechío, San Juan, Dominican Republic. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in San Juan and the 42nd highest mountain in Dominican Republic. The nearest peaks are Loma de los Montecitos, Loma Pico del Barraco, Loma de Evangelita, Loma de la Tortilla, Loma de Benito, and La Cuchilla de los Guanos. See the Loma de Los Montecitos map, 3D fly around, and the Loma de Los Montecitos photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loma de Los Montecitos SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Loma de Los Montecitos summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Loma de Los Montecitos pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Loma Pico del Barraco 7,432 ft / 2,265 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Loma de los Montecitos 5,662 ft / 1,726 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Loma de Evangelita 7,681 ft / 2,341 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Loma de la Tortilla 6,239 ft / 1,902 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Loma de Benito 4,879 ft / 1,487 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- La Cuchilla de los Guanos 7,927 ft / 2,416 m 3 mi / 5 km away