Loma de la Viuda
Loma de la Viuda is a 9,006 ft / 2,745 m mountain peak near Juan de Herrera, San Juan, Dominican Republic. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in San Juan and the 4th highest mountain in Dominican Republic. The nearest peaks are Loma de La Mediania, Loma del Tambor, Loma El Penon, Loma Sabana Vieja, Loma Frias, and Loma Los Banaderos. See the Loma de la Viuda map, 3D fly around, and the Loma de la Viuda photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loma de la Viuda SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Loma de la Viuda summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Loma de la Viuda pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Loma de La Mediania 8,111 ft / 2,472 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Loma del Tambor 7,464 ft / 2,275 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Loma El Penon 7,554 ft / 2,303 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Loma Sabana Vieja 6,720 ft / 2,048 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Loma Frias 8,049 ft / 2,454 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Loma Los Banaderos 5,910 ft / 1,801 m 5 mi / 7 km away