Loma de la Tortilla
Loma de la Tortilla is a 6,239 ft / 1,902 m mountain peak near Bohechío, San Juan, Dominican Republic. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in San Juan and the 75th highest mountain in Dominican Republic. The nearest peaks are Loma de Evangelita, Pico Duarte, Loma de Los Montecitos, Loma Pico del Barraco, Loma de los Montecitos, and Loma La Pelona. See the Loma de la Tortilla map, 3D fly around, and the Loma de la Tortilla photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loma de la Tortilla SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Loma de la Tortilla summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Loma de la Tortilla pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Loma de Evangelita 7,681 ft / 2,341 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico Duarte 10,164 ft / 3,098 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Loma de Los Montecitos 6,878 ft / 2,097 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Loma Pico del Barraco 7,432 ft / 2,265 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Loma de los Montecitos 5,662 ft / 1,726 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Loma La Pelona 9,436 ft / 2,876 m 3 mi / 4 km away