Loma Alta is a 2,740 ft / 835 m mountain peak near Goleta, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3995th highest mountain in California and the 37133rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sage Hill, Alexander Peak, Brush Peak, Little Pine Mountain, Santa Cruz Peak, and Condor Point. See the Loma Alta map, 3D fly around, and the Loma Alta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loma Alta SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Loma Alta summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Loma Alta pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sage Hill 2,359 ft / 719 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Old Man Mountain 3,940 ft / 1,201 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Alexander Peak 4,107 ft / 1,252 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Brush Peak 3,048 ft / 929 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Little Pine Mountain 4,488 ft / 1,368 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Santa Cruz Peak 5,570 ft / 1,698 m 6 mi / 10 km away