Loi Pu-ke is a 3,226 ft / 984 m mountain peak in Shan, Myanmar. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 573rd highest mountain in Shan and the 1116th highest mountain in Myanmar. The nearest peaks are Mawn Pa-ta, Loi Pangnao, Mawn Konhku, Mawn Nawngleng, Loi Panglawkmai, and Mawn Hkiu-hai. See the Loi Pu-ke map, 3D fly around, and the Loi Pu-ke photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loi Pu-ke SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Loi Pu-ke summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Loi Pu-ke pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mawn Pa-ta 4,426 ft / 1,349 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Loi Pangnao 7,832 ft / 2,387 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mawn Konhku 3,000 ft / 915 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mawn Nawngleng 3,284 ft / 1,001 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Loi Panglawkmai 3,887 ft / 1,185 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Mawn Hkiu-hai 5,145 ft / 1,568 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Recent Summits
- Verdugo Mountain
- San Jacinto Peak
- Vasquez Rocks
- Sandstone Peak
- Balanced Rock
- Mount Disappointment
- Winston Peak
- Echo Mountain